Hostellerie Kemmelberg has a fine gourmet restaurant and this since more than 60 years. It has always been a place where the epicurean come to savor the classic French cuisine. The kitchen is led by the Belgian top chef Jean-Paul Tossens.
- every morning a Royal Breakfast (19,50 €)
- a daily changing Gourmand menu (40,00 €)
- not on friday evening, saturday evening, sunday noon or official holliday
- a 4 course menu "Poppy " (60,00 €)
- a 5 course prestige menu "Eye of Flanders " (85,00 €).
Everybody, also people not staying in the hotel, are very welcome!
We ask you to make a reservation for our restaurant. You can either send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +32 57 45 21 60.