Hostellerie Kemmelberg is basically always open, albeit with the following exceptions:
The restaurant & bar are closed to the general public, on Monday and Tuesday. For our guests sleeping in the hotel, on Monday and Tuesday we provide a half-board (or other group arrangement) in our restaurant. Half-board must be reserved at least 36 hours before the arrival. If no reservations were made beforehand, our restaurant will be closed and our guests can go for lunch or dinner to one of our collegues in Heuvelland (Kemmel, Dranouter, ...) or Ypres.
Groups are always welcome by appointment.
On June 24th, 2017 (Ypres Rally) there is a special opening schedule. Consult our welcome page on this web site.
- Breakfast (also for externals) are served from 8 am to 10h 30. The buffet is supplemented up till 10h 15.
- the restaurant is open on Wednesday noon and evening, Thursday noon and evening, Friday noon and evening, Saturday noon and evening and Sunday noon and evening. Always make a reservation, please. If no reservations were received, the restaurant can be closed by the management. Please inform yourself before coming to the restaurant. Telephone: +32 57 45 21 60. In case our restaurant is closed, our guests can go for lunch or dinner to one of our collegues in Heuvelland (Kemmel, Dranouter, ...) or Ypres.
- The restaurant is open:
• from 11h 45 (one can come in till 13h 30)
• from 18h 45 (one can come in till 20h 45)
- The hotel bar is open till 23h on weekdays and 00h on weekend days and official hollidays (up till 15 minutes before the official closing time one can order a last drink)
- The hotel reception is open until 23h.
Check-ins are from 16h till 23h (unless specifically agreed otherwise)
Check-outs are basically from 8h to 11h